Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see history of redeeming Apple gift cards on my account?

How I I see the history of redeeming apple gift cards on my Apple account? I only see purchase history, not credits (redeeming gift cards)

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 1:18 AM

There is no history of redeeming a gift card, you should note that yourself.

After redeeming a gift card, you can check whether you have purchased something.

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

-----

When redeeming a gift card, (1) the amount will be credited to your Apple Account balance and (2) then you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

(1) See -> Check your Apple Account balance

Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

(2) See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you already use your Apple Account balance, the Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card is automatically added to your Apple Account balance.

You can also -> Check your gift card balance -> Check your gift card balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 1:18 AM in response to Oriion

There is no history of redeeming a gift card, you should note that yourself.

After redeeming a gift card, you can check whether you have purchased something.

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

-----

When redeeming a gift card, (1) the amount will be credited to your Apple Account balance and (2) then you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

(1) See -> Check your Apple Account balance

Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

(2) See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you already use your Apple Account balance, the Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card is automatically added to your Apple Account balance.

You can also -> Check your gift card balance -> Check your gift card balance - Apple Support

How do I see history of redeeming Apple gift cards on my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.