Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download iOS 15

How can I update iOS 15 on my iPhonex

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 2:22 AM

If you have an iPhone X, you can only update to the latest version, which right now is: iOS 16.3.1

If your iPhone X is on an older version and you are not offered to update directly to iOS 16, then you must update your iPhone from a computer. See the links at the bottom of my answer.

You can check your current version here:

SettingsGeneralAbout

You can download and install software updates here:

SettingsGeneralSoftware Update

Remember to connect to Wi-Fi and a charger. Your iPhone must have more than 50% power to update without a charger connected.

You can find more useful information here:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you want to update your iPhone via a PC or Mac, see here:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 2:22 AM in response to Lisileka

If you have an iPhone X, you can only update to the latest version, which right now is: iOS 16.3.1

If your iPhone X is on an older version and you are not offered to update directly to iOS 16, then you must update your iPhone from a computer. See the links at the bottom of my answer.

You can check your current version here:

SettingsGeneralAbout

You can download and install software updates here:

SettingsGeneralSoftware Update

Remember to connect to Wi-Fi and a charger. Your iPhone must have more than 50% power to update without a charger connected.

You can find more useful information here:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you want to update your iPhone via a PC or Mac, see here:

How to download iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.