Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my Mac OS its a 2015 model?

May someone kindly let me know if it's possible to clean and update my MacBook to run the latest OS? I have a Mac OS Sierra version 10.12.6. If so how do I go about this?

Thank you

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 3:40 PM

Back up your data, check the application compatibility table, click here, and then on the download link for a more-recent OS. That model's maximum one is Monterey.

Catalina and higher won't run 32-bit software; if you upgrade to one of them, use Go64 as well.

(235570)

2 replies

Mar 1, 2023 3:41 PM in response to pleaseneededhelp

pleaseneededhelp Said:

"How do I update my Mac OS its a 2015 model?: May someone kindly let me know if it's possible to clean and update my MacBook to run the latest OS? I have a Mac OS Sierra version 10.12.6. If so how do I go about this? Thank you"

-------

Updating a 2015 MacBook Pro to Ventura:

You can't. What you are looking to perform is not an option. You device is incompatible with Ventura. See here: macOS Ventura is Compatible with these Computers - Apple Support

How do I update my Mac OS its a 2015 model?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.