Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one subscription

Hi

I have individual subscriptions to iCloud storage, Music, Apple TV.

I am considering subscribing to Apple One Family Plan. These are my questions:

1. Will the transition be smooth? meaning will I simply continue using the mentioned apps as if nothing happened?
  2. My current Music library contains music I uploaded from my CDs and also playlists I have created. Will it all still be there when I change?
  3. Same with all the info in iCloud. Will all my files, documents photos etc. be there in the same order?
  4. Will my Apple TV "Up Next" selections and purchases be there?
  5. Will Apple cancel my current subscriptions automatically or what would I have to do not to pay double?
  6. Will I get a credit for time not used on my current subscriptions?
  7. Will the members of my family have permission to access and modify my playlists and files?

Thank you!

Antonio

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 12:35 PM

1-4

YES! Absolutely:)

If YOU'RE the one upgrading, then there is no reason to cancel anything, as you are upgrading your own subscription.

If you're joining or accepting an invite to a Family Sharing plan, then you might want to consult this link:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

No. There will be no prorated price for not a full billing cycle on your personal plan.

No. Each AppleID has access and privacy to and regarding their own apps. All a family plan does, is give "free" access to paid services to the people you choose to share it with.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 12:35 PM in response to antoniocevallos

1-4

YES! Absolutely:)

If YOU'RE the one upgrading, then there is no reason to cancel anything, as you are upgrading your own subscription.

If you're joining or accepting an invite to a Family Sharing plan, then you might want to consult this link:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

No. There will be no prorated price for not a full billing cycle on your personal plan.

No. Each AppleID has access and privacy to and regarding their own apps. All a family plan does, is give "free" access to paid services to the people you choose to share it with.

Apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.