Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?

can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 8:19 PM

chinh113 Said:

"Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?: can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?"

-------

Finding Photos in All of iCloud:

Download, then Import, All of iCloud:

Not all photos are seen in the Photos app. So, one method would be to download all of iCloud, and then import the files to a folder on an external hard drive. From there, open the folder, and browse through the it using the Search Bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. download. Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2023 8:19 PM in response to chinh113

chinh113 Said:

"Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?: can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?"

-------

Finding Photos in All of iCloud:

Download, then Import, All of iCloud:

Not all photos are seen in the Photos app. So, one method would be to download all of iCloud, and then import the files to a folder on an external hard drive. From there, open the folder, and browse through the it using the Search Bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. download. Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip.

Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.