How can I backup my photos from iCloud?

How can I backup my photos from iCloud

iPhone 13 Pro, 16

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 10:36 PM

You need to transfer the documents, data, media files from iCloud to a computer, where you can save them to an external disk.

as described here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using iCloud Photos, it is essential to make regular backups of your iCloud photos, as the iCloud backup of your iPhone will no longer include the photos and videos, when the photos are stored in iCloud, see: iCloud Photos Library: Keep regular backu… - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 10:36 PM in response to casella160

You need to transfer the documents, data, media files from iCloud to a computer, where you can save them to an external disk.

as described here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using iCloud Photos, it is essential to make regular backups of your iCloud photos, as the iCloud backup of your iPhone will no longer include the photos and videos, when the photos are stored in iCloud, see: iCloud Photos Library: Keep regular backu… - Apple Community

How can I backup my photos from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.