Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EKG app on Apple Watch 7

I have noticed since the crown went from spin to push to unlock the watch, my EKG app doesn’t work. I can open it, and when I place my finger on the crown, the screen just flutters. What happened?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 7:14 AM

Try a simple restart on your watch. Press the elongated power button until you see the SOS screen. See the little power icon at the top right of the screen and tap it. Slide to power off. Wait a minute and then hold your finger on the power button waiting until you see the Apple Logo and let go. Enter your passcode when prompted and try to take an ECG.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 7:14 AM in response to skcoj

Try a simple restart on your watch. Press the elongated power button until you see the SOS screen. See the little power icon at the top right of the screen and tap it. Slide to power off. Wait a minute and then hold your finger on the power button waiting until you see the Apple Logo and let go. Enter your passcode when prompted and try to take an ECG.

EKG app on Apple Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.