Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has storage issues and I don’t have any pictures or videos and I have deleted apps still no storage what should I do

How can I get storage on my phone after deleting things taking up my space

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 7:49 AM

The link below offers some good tips on how to manage the storage on your iPhone. I’ve copied part of it here but the entire article is worth a look. If this does not help, please reply, letting us know which iPhone you have, its iOS and any error messages you are receiving.

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

Use your device to check its storage

1. Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses.
  2. Tap an app's name for more information about its storage. Cached data and temporary data might not be counted as usage.

In the detailed view you can:

• Offload the app, which frees up storage used by the app, but keeps its documents and data.
  • Delete the app, which removes the app and its related data.
  • Depending on the app, you might be able to delete some of its documents and data.

If your device is almost full and can't free up space, you might get a Storage Almost Full alert. If you see this alert, check the storage recommendations or offload some less-used content like videos and apps. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 7:49 AM in response to victory67

The link below offers some good tips on how to manage the storage on your iPhone. I’ve copied part of it here but the entire article is worth a look. If this does not help, please reply, letting us know which iPhone you have, its iOS and any error messages you are receiving.

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

Use your device to check its storage

1. Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses.
  2. Tap an app's name for more information about its storage. Cached data and temporary data might not be counted as usage.

In the detailed view you can:

• Offload the app, which frees up storage used by the app, but keeps its documents and data.
  • Delete the app, which removes the app and its related data.
  • Depending on the app, you might be able to delete some of its documents and data.

If your device is almost full and can't free up space, you might get a Storage Almost Full alert. If you see this alert, check the storage recommendations or offload some less-used content like videos and apps. 

My iPhone has storage issues and I don’t have any pictures or videos and I have deleted apps still no storage what should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.