Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my name show different in the family sharing

my name under the apple id is my own however under the family its showing my aunts name who doesnt live or share anything with me why is this and how can I change that?

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 2:57 AM

Ensure that the correct “My Card” is set in the contacts app. Open the Contacts app and check that your correct information is setup in “My Card” at the top of the contact list. If someone else or incorrect information listed for “My Card”, then open the Settings app ➡️ Contacts ➡️ My Info : Here, you can choose the correct Contact (Your information).

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2023 2:57 AM in response to deidre104

Ensure that the correct “My Card” is set in the contacts app. Open the Contacts app and check that your correct information is setup in “My Card” at the top of the contact list. If someone else or incorrect information listed for “My Card”, then open the Settings app ➡️ Contacts ➡️ My Info : Here, you can choose the correct Contact (Your information).

Axel F.

why does my name show different in the family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.