Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t use my Apple ID balance to subscribe on a dating site

whatever I tried to subscribe it bring out insufficient balance and I’ve balance of 25$ that was redeem in few minutes ago

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 7:41 PM

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. If you still think that the balance is incorrect, check your purchase history to see if a subscription renewed or you bought an item.

Alternatively, enter a payment method:

If there is an option to select "Review" or "Continue", select that and enter valid payment information if required. If there's problems doing this:

On a mobile device tap: Settings > [your name at the top] > Media & Purchases > View Account > Manage Payments > Add Payment Method.

Alternatively this document explains how to 'Add a payment method to your Apple ID' on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC; click here --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you continue to have problems contact Official Apple Support - Select your region from the list and then your country from the pop-up window. If you do not see your country, see if there is an "other" listing for that region.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups&PGF=PGF63005

*Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 7:41 PM in response to Eleniyanmitch

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. If you still think that the balance is incorrect, check your purchase history to see if a subscription renewed or you bought an item.

Alternatively, enter a payment method:

If there is an option to select "Review" or "Continue", select that and enter valid payment information if required. If there's problems doing this:

On a mobile device tap: Settings > [your name at the top] > Media & Purchases > View Account > Manage Payments > Add Payment Method.

Alternatively this document explains how to 'Add a payment method to your Apple ID' on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC; click here --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you continue to have problems contact Official Apple Support - Select your region from the list and then your country from the pop-up window. If you do not see your country, see if there is an "other" listing for that region.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups&PGF=PGF63005

*Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

I can’t use my Apple ID balance to subscribe on a dating site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.