Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my iPhone 12 Pro Max off the blacklist if I’m not the original owner and have bought it online

I’ve just called the carrier that the iPhone is connected to and they just said that I have to contact the person who had the iPhone before me. Which I have no idea who it is, and they didn’t help me understand why or how it was blacklisted in the first place. If I can get some help if it’s possible to get it off the blacklist it would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 3:59 PM

The answer is simply no, sorry. That iPhone is likely lost or stolen. The iPhone is Activation Locked and that can only be removed by the original owner. Contact the seller and try to get your money back. Otherwise the phone will be useless to you.

1 reply

Can I get my iPhone 12 Pro Max off the blacklist if I’m not the original owner and have bought it online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.