Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync iMac 27" to Calendar

I have a 2020 iMac 27", for some reason it does not sync iCloud to Calendar. When I try to do it it gives me an alert that says "The Server responded with "400")

My iPhones (2), my wifes iPhone, and two iPads (2011,and iPad 7th gen) seem to sync fine.

What am I doing wrong?

iMac 27″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 7:37 PM

15 replies

Mar 19, 2023 7:59 AM in response to Carlson Mun

Try this... log poy og icloud then log back in.

Calendar 400 icloud error - Apple Community

Or...

iCloud Calendar sync error 400

It’s not always smooth sailing, though. Mac users who use iCloud on their machines can also encounter error number 400. If it’s the first time that you’re encountering this, know that the error indicates that it is unable to sync with your iCloud calendars, hindering you from using the Calendar app on your Mac.

This is typically the case if you open the Calendar app on your Mac and then see an error message that states “The request for account ‘iCloud’ failed.” The server responds with “400” to operation CalDAVUpdateShareesQueuableOperation, which means your Mac isn’t able to access the synced iCloud calendars on your account.

Learn how to fix this common error on macOS Sierra/Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/10.9/10.8/10.7 and lower, mostly through moving two of the calendar files from one folder to another on your Mac. Here are the steps:

1. Ensure that Finder shows hidden files. Enable it through executing a command in Terminal: open the Terminal app and type in the following command: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES. Hit Enter.
  2. Relaunch Finder on your Mac. Do this by finding the Finder icon in your Dock, and then holding down the Option key on your keyboard. Afterwards, right-click on the Finder icon. Select Relaunch, which will relaunch the app for you.
  3. Open a Finder window. Proceed to the /Users/your-username/Library/Preferences/ path, and once you’re there find these files and drag and drop them onto your desktop: apple.iCal.plist and com.apple.CalendarAgent.
  4. Now that the two files have been moved to your desktop, restart your Mac. Do this by clicking on the Apple logo found in the top-left corner of the screen and then choosing Restart.
  5. Wait for your Mac to reboot and see if the iCloud 400 error has been resolved.

https://softwaretested.com/mac/how-to-fix-icloud-calendar-sync-error-400-on-your-mac-or-ios-device/

Mar 19, 2023 7:24 PM in response to BDAqua

BDAqua;

I think option #1 is to sign out of iCloud on my iMac then log back in?

Easy for you to say.

I'm guessing, on my iMac, go to System settings, scroll down to Internet Accounts.

Do I then;

1. Go to Access iCloud Data on the Web and turn the switch to off?

or

2. DO I hit the delete account button?

Or is there another option I'm totally missing?

Mar 12, 2023 10:28 PM in response to Carlson Mun

No idea if these are THE problem, but they are a problem...

Delete these files & restart...

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.google.keystone.xpcservice.plist

/Library/LaunchAgents/com.google.keystone.agent.plist

~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.adobe.ARM.***.plist

~ tilde indicates your user library folder

Apple hid the Users' Library folders...

Method 1:

1 From the Finder, select the Go menu at top of the screen, and choose Go to Folder.

2 In the window that opens, enter ~/Library, and click Go.

Mar 18, 2023 12:59 AM in response to BDAqua

You're not scrolled down enough to see Launch Agents...

1 From the Finder, select the Go menu at top of the screen, and choose Go to Folder.

In the window that opens, enter ~/Library/LaunchAgents, and click Go.

& the other folder...

In the window that opens, enter /Library/LaunchAgents, and click Go.

Mar 20, 2023 6:42 PM in response to BDAqua

BDAqua;

OK I went to System Setting, then Internet Accounts and under iCloud, I hit the Delete Account. Scary!

I then, under Internet Accounts added in my iCloud again. For some reason it took several tries with my password to get things moving. At one point it even asked if I was connected to the internet. Several tries again.

I didn't think anything was happening. Then I went to Calendar, went to Views, and clicked on Refresh Calendars.

Got the clock timer spinning, then it worked! Calendar on my iMac synced with all my other calendars.

Thank you.

Sync iMac 27" to Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.