Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV will not connect to new Wifi

We just got a new router and new network and Apple TV won't connect to network. Everything else in our house can connect to new network. Network name shows up in list of networks with signal. It is saying there is no signal.

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 7:45 AM

I saw this already in my search. I tried that but there was no option to “forget network”

3 replies

Mar 6, 2023 12:18 AM in response to alberta232

If there's a problem connecting to the network, or if you get a password error

On the Apple TV menu, go to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi. Select your current Wi-Fi network and click Forget Network. Press Menu or the Back button on your Apple TV Remote. Then select Network again and select your Wi-Fi network to connect.

If you want to switch from an Ethernet connection to Wi-Fi

Unplug the Ethernet cable from your Apple TV. You might have to wait several minutes for the Apple TV to notify you that you can join a Wi-Fi network. 

For more information and troubleshooting see: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Apple TV will not connect to new Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.