Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud did not properly install

error icloud did not install properly. I have spent 1/2 a day trying everything i could find on the internet without any luck. a long time ago there was a option to download direct from apple vs. windows store, but that does not appear to an option anymore. Help!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 3:43 PM

6 replies

Mar 7, 2023 8:12 AM in response to alberto@sat

alberto@sat wrote:

I hit the link and a pop up says link but nothing else happens

This is from the blue link are you saying you click on it and it doesn't show you this?

Download iCloud for Windows

With iCloud for Windows, you can access your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on your Windows PC.

Download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store

Learn about all the different features you can use with iCloud for Windows. Some features require the latest version of Windows 10 or later.

iCloud for Windows doesn't support Managed Apple IDs.

Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.

Published Date: September 13, 2022

Helpful?

Yes

No