Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create Apple TV Playlists Without Downloading

Apple TV app on Macbook Pro

Can Apple please disable this bug where your movies download automatically when you make a playlist? This may have worked 15 yrs ago when your movie library on iTunes was like 10 movies, but this bug is more than obsolete.

Please upgrade this to a feature request or a bug fix request.

MacBook Pro 16″, 13.2

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 11:44 AM

Can Apple please disable...

Please upgrade this to a feature request or a bug fix request....

That cannot happen here. This is a forum of end users who cannot fix this. If you wish to route this to the right people, I invite you to use this feedback link:

Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple

5 replies

Mar 24, 2023 11:31 AM in response to Jaym_8

Hi Jaym_8,

I agree with moriah68: you didn’t read my original post. This isn’t a question regarding automatic downloads of purchases — which I have turned off — it’s about automatic downloads when you create a playlist. Turning off automatic downloads in the settings does not stop playlists from automatically downloading.

Create Apple TV Playlists Without Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.