Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Tunes icon on my laptop

I can't get my itunes to work on my laptop what should i do.

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 2:07 PM

Hello Angel8706,

What seems to happen when trying to open iTunes?

If your Mac happens to be using macOS Catalina or newer than the device will no longer use iTunes, as seen here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Be sure to check for any updates on the Mac to ensure macOS and iTunes/Music are updated: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

It can also help to ensure the app is quit, and then hold Shift while clicking on the app to open it up. This should try to open a fresh instance of the app.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 2:07 PM in response to Angel8706

Hello Angel8706,

What seems to happen when trying to open iTunes?

If your Mac happens to be using macOS Catalina or newer than the device will no longer use iTunes, as seen here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Be sure to check for any updates on the Mac to ensure macOS and iTunes/Music are updated: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

It can also help to ensure the app is quit, and then hold Shift while clicking on the app to open it up. This should try to open a fresh instance of the app.

Cheers.

I Tunes icon on my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.