Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock screen won't change - Ventura update.

Hi,

I have a question about macOS Ventura, it seems that I can't change my lock screen when I open it. Is this something that's an issue or is it happening because of the Ventura update itself? does that mean we can't change it anymore?

Thank you in advance.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 8:58 AM

Gigihazz3972 wrote:

Hi,

I have a question about macOS Ventura, it seems that I can't change my lock screen when I open it. Is this something that's an issue or is it happening because of the Ventura update itself? does that mean we can't change it anymore?

Thank you in advance.

Does this question have something to do with wall paper..(?)

boot screen does not match logged in Desktop wallpaper—

You can make a change to match your logged in wallpaper...

if you are the only user

if FileVault is OFF

Guest user OFF

Automatic log-in OFF

Display shows—> List of user in Ventura >System Settings>Lock Screen>List of user

under these conditions boot up screen will match your logged in desktop wallpaper

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 8:58 AM in response to Gigihazz3972

Gigihazz3972 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Does this question have something to do with wall paper..(?)

boot screen does not match logged in Desktop wallpaper—

You can make a change to match your logged in wallpaper...

if you are the only user

if FileVault is OFF

Guest user OFF

Automatic log-in OFF

Display shows—> List of user in Ventura >System Settings>Lock Screen>List of user

under these conditions boot up screen will match your logged in desktop wallpaper

Lock screen won't change - Ventura update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.