Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 2019 Intel i9 Problem

Macbook Pro 16-inch, 2019

Processor: 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M

Hello!

I have a persisting problem that exclusively occurs when playing League of Legends.

One of the CPU cores go above 100 degrees, and then the monitor goes black.

It is not in sleep, since MBP is not awaken by pressing keys or moving mouse, but by shortly pressing the power button. When the monitor turns back on, all the previously-opened apps are already open, but the connection to data hotspot is disconnected.

Some other problems include:

• Kernel_task often using up to 1000% of CPU on Activity Monitor
  • Heating focused at the center of the bottom side of MBP, right above the touch-bar, and near the power button
  • Frequent BridgeOS panic occurrences

I have already tried resetting SMC and PRAM, quitting unnecessary apps, and keeping MBP well-ventilated.

The etrecheck report does not seem to sense any problem, and neither does the Mac diagnostics.

I am unable to comprehend the crash report (attached at top), and I am hoping if anybody else has same problem or any possible solutions.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 3:43 PM

Daniel_Kim99 wrote:

<EtreCheck Report.log>
<Recent crash report.log>

Hello!
I have a persisting problem that exclusively occurs when playing League of Legends• .
It is not in sleep, since MBP is not awaken by pressing keys or moving mouse, but by shortly pressing the power button. When the monitor turns back on, all the previously-opened apps are already open, but the connection to data hotspot is disconnected.

Kernel_task often using up to 1000% of CPU on Activity Monitor
• Heating focused at the center of the bottom side of MBP, right above the touch-bar, and near the power button

I have already tried resetting SMC and PRAM, quitting unnecessary apps, and keeping MBP well-ventilated.

The etrecheck report does not seem to sense any problem, and neither does the Mac diagnostics.
I am unable to comprehend the crash report (attached at top), and I am hoping if anybody else has same problem or any possible solutions.

I ses something similar here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/445287/macos-panic-ans2-recoverable-panic

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 3:43 PM in response to Daniel_Kim99

Daniel_Kim99 wrote:

<EtreCheck Report.log>
<Recent crash report.log>

Hello!
I have a persisting problem that exclusively occurs when playing League of Legends• .

Kernel_task often using up to 1000% of CPU on Activity Monitor

I ses something similar here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/445287/macos-panic-ans2-recoverable-panic

Macbook Pro 2019 Intel i9 Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.