Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I listen to video/youtube/etc on my iPhone 13 AND talk on the phone at the same time using my iphone compatible hearing aids?

Can I listen to music on my iPad (youtube videos) on my iPhone 13 AND talk on the phone at the same time using my iphone compatible hearing aids? I am able to hear one or the other (by turning one of them off), but if they are both on, I can't switch over to my iPad and listen to music through my hearing aids. Same for the iPhone. If my iPad is off and I get a call, I can hear through my hearing aids just fine, but, if my iPad is on and I'm listening to music (or video or whatever), I can't hear my iPhone calls through my hearing aid unless I turn the iPad off.

iPad Pro (5th generation)

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 9:14 PM

Generally you can't listen to music and be on a call at the same time, and if your hearing aids are paired to 2 devices (iPad & iPhone) the connection should switch from iPad to iPhone when you receive a call.

Use Made for iPhone hearing devices - Apple Support

1 reply

Can I listen to video/youtube/etc on my iPhone 13 AND talk on the phone at the same time using my iphone compatible hearing aids?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.