Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have updated and my phone will give a cellular error saying I basically don’t have service because I need to update

My phone is updated to the latest version and I am having cellular issues where I don’t have service or use of my phone for calling. There is a triangle in the upper right hand corner with an explanation point in it. It just randomly does it

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 8:19 PM

Patches2023 Said:

"I have updated and my phone will give a cellular error saying I basically don’t have service because I need to update"

-------

Cellular Error Due to Updates:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2023 8:19 PM in response to Patches2023

Patches2023 Said:

"I have updated and my phone will give a cellular error saying I basically don’t have service because I need to update"

-------

Cellular Error Due to Updates:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I have updated and my phone will give a cellular error saying I basically don’t have service because I need to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.