Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to pair my iwatch to my new iPhone and the watch face is blank nothing there ?

Cannot pair my Iwatch to my new IPhone , the screen is blank on the watch, not turning on ?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 9

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 9:06 AM

Put it on charger for an hour then

force restart it

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Put your watch back on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps. (select the watch OS version) 

Erase Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

Erasing all content and settings this way erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock if it has one.

Or if it is already under your iCloud account you can erase  and remove it from your account in Find My or https://icloud.com/find .

Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 9:06 AM in response to ratrod429PBK

Put it on charger for an hour then

force restart it

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

Put your watch back on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps. (select the watch OS version) 

Erase Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

Erasing all content and settings this way erases all media, data, and settings from your Apple Watch, but it does not remove Activation Lock if it has one.

Or if it is already under your iCloud account you can erase  and remove it from your account in Find My or https://icloud.com/find .

Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. Set up your Apple Watch – Apple Support (UK)

Trying to pair my iwatch to my new iPhone and the watch face is blank nothing there ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.