Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downtime on child’s iPhone

I have applied a downtime schedule to my child’s iPhone and also a time limit for certain apps. It has worked for everything except Snapchat. Despite Snapchat not being an app allowed during downtime and a time limit being set on it, my child is still able to access Snapchat during downtime. Can you please help?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 11:48 AM

Hi KMH_77,

Thanks for connecting with us here in Apple Support Communities. Do you have Safari blocked during downtime? We ask because Snapchat is also available via the web? Please check out the article below as it may help to address the issues you're facing. See: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 11:48 AM in response to KMH_77

Hi KMH_77,

Thanks for connecting with us here in Apple Support Communities. Do you have Safari blocked during downtime? We ask because Snapchat is also available via the web? Please check out the article below as it may help to address the issues you're facing. See: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Kind regards.

Downtime on child’s iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.