Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod factory

My aunt had an old iPod she left it in her draw until I ask if she had an old one an she sent it to me she doesn’t remember the password for the old iCloud account so I can reset the iPod to put my iCloud account on it I don’t own a computer so I need a way to factory reset it without one

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 6:41 AM

She would need to follow the advice in How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support to regain control of her account, and then follow the steps in What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad (or iPod touch) - Apple Support to prepare the device for you to take it over.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 6:41 AM in response to jones169

She would need to follow the advice in How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support to regain control of her account, and then follow the steps in What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad (or iPod touch) - Apple Support to prepare the device for you to take it over.

tt2

iPod factory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.