Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I wanted to get on a different family sharing but the one that I am on now someone is paying for Apple iCloud storage and I want o move to a different one would they still be able to pay for the storage or would I have to?

If I wanted to get on a different family sharing but the one that I am on now someone is paying for Apple iCloud storage and I want o move to a different one would they still be able to pay for the storage or would I have to?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 6:06 AM

If you want them to pay with a card, they would have to be the person who set up the other family. Only the Organizer can pay with a card.

The other way to have them pay would be for them to give you gift cards so you could add balance to your account. Personal balance is used first to pay for things.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2023 6:06 AM in response to ChloeSoester

If you want them to pay with a card, they would have to be the person who set up the other family. Only the Organizer can pay with a card.

The other way to have them pay would be for them to give you gift cards so you could add balance to your account. Personal balance is used first to pay for things.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.