Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text message a song from my itunes library

I want to text a song from my itunes library on my iphone 12. When I select the song, several options come up but not "Share". Shareplay is one of the options, but it won't paste to the text message.

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 4:39 AM

Unless you own the copyright to a song, you cannot make it available to anyone else. To do so, would be copyright theft, so presumably, that's why there is no share option.

I also doubt whether you are able to paste a song (even one to which you do own copyright) into a text message. The clue is in the word "text".

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 4:39 AM in response to wandafromsan antonio

Unless you own the copyright to a song, you cannot make it available to anyone else. To do so, would be copyright theft, so presumably, that's why there is no share option.

I also doubt whether you are able to paste a song (even one to which you do own copyright) into a text message. The clue is in the word "text".

text message a song from my itunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.