Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro. No sound internal speakers after disconnecting Bluetooth devices

using Mac book M1 Ventura 13.01

The internal speakers work fine until I connect a Bluetooth device then if I disconnect the internal speakers no longer work.

i have not updated OS to Ventura 13.2.1. This problem arised when new update was available

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:25 AM

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Product Feedback - Apple and make it known to Apple regarding this ongoing issue 

3 - Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 2:25 AM in response to sandesh20

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Product Feedback - Apple and make it known to Apple regarding this ongoing issue 

3 - Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

MacBook Pro. No sound internal speakers after disconnecting Bluetooth devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.