Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

External monitor not working since Apple software update to 16.3.1

I use an iPad Pro not 12 months old yet. The adaptor & HDMI cables are new too. I had no problems until the update. I have done testing to the monitor & all is well, no issues came up. As this is an Apple update issue when will this be resolved. It is essential to by business.

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 9:58 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 12, 2023 1:09 PM in response to barbrix2206

Hello barbrix2206,

To help us better assist you, can you let us know more about the issue you're experiencing? For example, are you connecting your iPad to a display using a cable, and are receiving an error? If so, what does the error say?

The above information will help us plan how to proceed.

Please also check out the information in this link, which explains the correct process to connect iPad to a display with a cable, depending on the display you're using, and may help: Connect iPad to a display with a cable

Connect iPad to a display with a cable

With the appropriate cable or adapter, you can connect your iPad to a secondary display, like a computer display, TV, or projector, where you can view the iPad screen.
To extend the workspace of your Mac by connecting it to your iPad, see Use iPad as a second display for your Mac.

Thank you.

External monitor not working since Apple software update to 16.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.