Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Hide a Movie on Apple TV connected to a television

Can I hide a movie, or show, while selecting from Apple TV menu on my Sony television?

I've found how to hide from devices other than the living room tv: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

But I cannot seem to delete that same movie (selection) while watching on our living room television using the Apple TV device connected to it via HDMI cable.

I am not referring to any purchased movies or shows. Just keeps popping up over and over and over.

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 3:21 PM

I am not referring to any purchased movies or shows.

Oh, then I guess it must be some promotional feature, to show some title as being available? You can’t change the shop display, other than setting an age rating limitation.

If you think that manually deleting titles from the presentation would be an improvement, then you may send your comments as product feedback. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 3:21 PM in response to OutsideShooter

I am not referring to any purchased movies or shows.

Oh, then I guess it must be some promotional feature, to show some title as being available? You can’t change the shop display, other than setting an age rating limitation.

If you think that manually deleting titles from the presentation would be an improvement, then you may send your comments as product feedback. Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.

How to Hide a Movie on Apple TV connected to a television

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.