Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers, missing rows

My numbers spreadsheet starts at row 30, how do I access the first 30 rows? I don't have "unhide all rows' available in the 'Table' menu.

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:19 PM

Hi Jim,

You may have accidentally dragged the table off the page and into the top margin.

Click to select the table and drag the "bullseye" (double circles top left) down the screen.

I find these settings useful in Menu > Numbers > Preferences > Rulers

The alignment guides appear when the table is aligned with the top and left page margins.

(In your version of Numbers, Preferences may be called Settings).

Regards,

Ian.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 2:19 PM in response to JimS1

Hi Jim,

You may have accidentally dragged the table off the page and into the top margin.

Click to select the table and drag the "bullseye" (double circles top left) down the screen.

I find these settings useful in Menu > Numbers > Preferences > Rulers

The alignment guides appear when the table is aligned with the top and left page margins.

(In your version of Numbers, Preferences may be called Settings).

Regards,

Ian.

Mar 14, 2023 2:51 AM in response to JimS1

Some questions and suggestions:

Where is the indicator that the table 'starts at row 20'?

Is it in a column of the table, or is it in the column of row reference tabs that appear only when the table, or part of the table, is selected?

Did you select the table, a row, or a cell on the table before opening the Table menu?

If not, select a cell, hen repeat the steps you took earlier.

If that does not work, try this:

Click on a cell in a visible row.

With the cell selected, open the Table menu and choose Hide Row.

Reopen the Table menu, and choose Unhide all rows.

Does your table have a Header row?

If so, what effect do you get by placing the pointer on the table, then do a two finger downward stroke of the touch panel?

Regards,

Barry

Numbers, missing rows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.