Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Problem iphone 14 pro max

Hello, I have purchased the iPhone 14 pro max and it has some problems with the iPhone, oh it is very slow in using the phone, there is a problem with the front sensor when I use it for a phone call or voice recording in the WhatsApp application, it does not turn off the screen and sends and logs in to different applications There is a large drain on battery power, there is a defect in the always on display, it does not work well, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work, and sometimes I encounter a defect in its work, as it works and the phone works, I do not know how this happens, and there is a defect in the use of the camera on social applications, as it vibrates We want a solution to all these problems, please

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:35 PM

Anyone on here with a iphone 14 pro max

experience garbled, muffled , echo sounds

in the middle of a call? Also I have noticed my phone heats up enough to be a fire hazard. Curious if anyone else is having the same issue. Phone is only 6 months old.

20 replies

Apr 26, 2024 8:44 PM in response to Beecee16

I always liked APPLE products until I purchased an iPhone 14. I performed an iOS update and the phone had a thermal issue. Brought to BEST BUY and they installed a new mid assembly. Phone still had issues with short cycling (on 3 minutes goes blank 15 seconds later reboots). APPLE had me send it in to them now they claim docking port has damage and it is not covered in warranty. $549 +tax. This a 5 month phone that cost $800. I can not afford this as I am on a fixed income. I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND ANOTHER APPLE PRODUCT.

Problem iphone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.