You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge twice on Apple app store

i’ve updated my subscription on Apple App Store and the first payment it was unsuccessful but my debit statement showed it was taken out from my account $6.99 at 9:48am on 12/03/23. And then at 10:05am I subscribed again and the payment went through which was again taken from my bank account and it was successful for me to use the Apple app on my phone. Am I able to ask for a refund?

many thanks

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 3:38 PM

Am I able to ask for a refund?

Yes, they can see at Apple that you paid twice for the same subscription at two different times, at 9:48am on 12/03/23 and then at 10:05am.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2023 3:38 PM in response to Purplebby

Am I able to ask for a refund?

Yes, they can see at Apple that you paid twice for the same subscription at two different times, at 9:48am on 12/03/23 and then at 10:05am.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Charge twice on Apple app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.