Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone had trouble activating cellular to an apple watch when the service is/was sprint and purchased a new watch and its t-mobile?

I've had Sprint for years, the recently merged with t-mobile not that long ago and i purchased my first apple watch. We are not able to connect the cellular to the watch and were not sure why. it stays stuck at the 911 registration activation. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 8:39 PM

The carrier must be the same on iPhone and Watch. If you’re having issues with cellular, check with the carrier. I had issues with Watch with the carrier I was using at the time, and that was due to the particular cellular plan. That all got reloaded and switched over to a new plan, and all started working.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 8:39 PM in response to lissetkbrown

The carrier must be the same on iPhone and Watch. If you’re having issues with cellular, check with the carrier. I had issues with Watch with the carrier I was using at the time, and that was due to the particular cellular plan. That all got reloaded and switched over to a new plan, and all started working.

Has anyone had trouble activating cellular to an apple watch when the service is/was sprint and purchased a new watch and its t-mobile?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.