Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 7 has Verizon phone number but says no sim and no service

The watch app has a procedure to set up cellular. It does not work. It just produces a white screen. I had this same problem with my Series 6 watch. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE TRANSMISSION/ACTIVATION of the ESIM FROM VERIZON to the iPhone HOST or the Apple Watch. ATTENTION APPLE TECHS ... MOST VERIZON TECHS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS. There is a phone number associated with my new Apple Watch (Series 7) already however I am not fully convinced that it will work because I had a phone number associated with my current Apple Watch but it could not be activated due to the eSIM issue. This problem is never going to be fixed until APPLE TECHS get with VERIZIN TECHS and figure out a solution.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 5:29 PM

Please see the helpful thread at Apple Watch Series 6 Verizon Connection I… - Apple Community

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 21, 2021 4:07 PM in response to JFJoyner3

You're not speaking with any Apple Techs on this forum. This is a user to user only forum and Apple isn't here.

I've heard of other Verizon customers complain about the service for Apple Watch. That's really a Verizon issue to solve, not an Apple issue. Elevate your issue with Verizon and make sure you get a higher level Verizon tech on your case.

Nov 21, 2021 4:20 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Yes, I know Apple Techs won’t read it … at least not right away. This has been going on for a while at Verizon. The new Verizon CEO has cut the technical support staff and underinvests in their skills. Apple needs to help Verizon. Your comments display your experience as a commenter on this blog but they are not helpful. Buzz off and let someone who has a helpful idea upload a comment.

Nov 21, 2021 4:28 PM in response to JFJoyner3

Apple needs to help Verizon? One of the world's largest cellular providers? Not likely. Apple has nothing to do with Verizon or their cellular services. Apple doesn't have access to their networks or servers. Apple can do nothing with Verizon services.

If you don't believe you're getting the support you need from Verizon, you have choices to move to a different cellular provider and spend your money with them. I've been on AT&T for years and have never had an issue with any of the Apple Watches I've owned over the years.

apple watch series 7 has Verizon phone number but says no sim and no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.