Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to Tap + Drag using Head Tracker?

as the title says, how can one tap + drag using Head Tracker (or other face/voice activated Accessibility features?). Asking for someone who is quadriplegic.

They are currently tapping via Raise Eyebrows, but we don't see any configuration options for dragging. The Voice Control swipe/scroll commands won't work as it needs to originate from a specific point on the screen (i.e. a video progress bar).

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 3:00 AM

Hello Again,

I should have mentioned this can also be done using the "Direct Touch" option that is one of the actions you can set for a gesture in the head tracking settings. You can set a gesture to enable Direct touch. When you use the gesture you can then click and drag.

Sorry no video on this option, but I have tried it and probably prefer this over using the assistive touch menu.

Let us know how you get on trying these and which one works for you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 3:00 AM in response to mungous

Hello Again,

I should have mentioned this can also be done using the "Direct Touch" option that is one of the actions you can set for a gesture in the head tracking settings. You can set a gesture to enable Direct touch. When you use the gesture you can then click and drag.

Sorry no video on this option, but I have tried it and probably prefer this over using the assistive touch menu.

Let us know how you get on trying these and which one works for you.

how to Tap + Drag using Head Tracker?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.