Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn on my tracking

How can I turn on my tracking?

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 12:07 AM

Manage activity tracking permissions

At any time, you can give or withdraw permission for an app to track your activity.

1. Go to Privacy settings to see a list of apps that requested to track your activity. Go to Settings > Privacy & Security* > Tracking. 
  2. Tap to turn off or turn on permission to track for a specific app.

If you turn off "Allow Apps to Request to Track" in Privacy & Security settings, you won't get prompts from apps that want to track your activity. Each app that asks for permission to track while this setting is turned off will be treated as if you tapped Ask App Not to Track.

You can also choose to ask all apps that you previously allowed to track to stop tracking your activity. Or you can allow just the apps to which you previously gave permission to continue to track your activity.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 12:07 AM in response to Saeedshahkahan

Manage activity tracking permissions

At any time, you can give or withdraw permission for an app to track your activity.

1. Go to Privacy settings to see a list of apps that requested to track your activity. Go to Settings > Privacy & Security* > Tracking. 
  2. Tap to turn off or turn on permission to track for a specific app.

If you turn off "Allow Apps to Request to Track" in Privacy & Security settings, you won't get prompts from apps that want to track your activity. Each app that asks for permission to track while this setting is turned off will be treated as if you tapped Ask App Not to Track.

You can also choose to ask all apps that you previously allowed to track to stop tracking your activity. Or you can allow just the apps to which you previously gave permission to continue to track your activity.

Axel F.

How can I turn on my tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.