Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari bookmarks to PC

I want to import my safari bookmarks to my window 10 PC. I have numerous apple products except no MAC. All instructions say log onto MAC, etc. How do I do it from my iPad?

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 4:04 PM

iOS/iPadOS Safari doesn’t have a facility to export (or import) Favourites/Bookmarks.

For the those users that have access to a Mac computer, when using the same AppleID, Favourites/Bookmarks can synchronised between devices using iCloud; MacOS Safari does have the ability to export or import.

As such, if you don’t have access to a Mac computer, you’ll not be able to achieve your aim. Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback Portal. If you would lime to request inclusion of export and import functions in a future update of iPadOS Safari, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make this request.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 4:04 PM in response to Julespool

iOS/iPadOS Safari doesn’t have a facility to export (or import) Favourites/Bookmarks.

For the those users that have access to a Mac computer, when using the same AppleID, Favourites/Bookmarks can synchronised between devices using iCloud; MacOS Safari does have the ability to export or import.

As such, if you don’t have access to a Mac computer, you’ll not be able to achieve your aim. Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback Portal. If you would lime to request inclusion of export and import functions in a future update of iPadOS Safari, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make this request.

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Safari bookmarks to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.