Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch ultra crown

I have had the Apple Watch ultra for about a month now. This is my 5th Apple Watch. my wrist depresses the crown about 5 times a day. At first, the auto 911 was enabled but I have had to turn that off. Now it just shows the power and emergency screen but if I don’t pay attention, my watch could easily call 911. I have not had this option with any of my other 4 Apple Watches. I think the issue is that I have super small wrists and the Watch is so huge. Why didn’t Apple offer more than one size with the new watch? It’s my only complaint. I love the functionality and added battery life of this Watch but almost calling 911 everyday is a big design flaw.

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 1:24 PM

It seems to me that you should be able to buy a smaller strap that will allow you to snuggly fit the watch higher on your wrist. See:

Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

4 replies

Apple Watch ultra crown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.