Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth

Hello. how do i change the name of a bluetooth device. want to change the name of the stereo for my car as it is called "mvh" quite a boring name. there is no button that says "name" when i enter the device

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 7:15 PM

asse173 Said:

"Bluetooth: Hello. how do i change the name of a bluetooth device. want to change the name of the stereo for my car as it is called "mvh" quite a boring name. there is no button that says "name" when i enter the device"

-------

Creating a Bluetooth Device Alias:

"mvh" is the name of the device. To create an alias, tap on the white-encircled“i” to the right of the current name, seeing if you are provided with the option to create the alias. Not all manufacturers allow for this. If allowed, then it will show up as an option.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 7:15 PM in response to Jasse173

asse173 Said:

"Bluetooth: Hello. how do i change the name of a bluetooth device. want to change the name of the stereo for my car as it is called "mvh" quite a boring name. there is no button that says "name" when i enter the device"

-------

Creating a Bluetooth Device Alias:

"mvh" is the name of the device. To create an alias, tap on the white-encircled“i” to the right of the current name, seeing if you are provided with the option to create the alias. Not all manufacturers allow for this. If allowed, then it will show up as an option.

Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.