Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help getting a hacker out of my iPhone

I got someone on my family plan on my YouTube premium that has literally been watching my account an everything in it for a couple weeks now an now I just don’t know what to do to get them out permanently so I can try to just reset the whole phone .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 4:59 AM

Hi,

Sorry to be clear, someone you don’t know has access to your YouTube premium account? If yes then resetting the phone won’t help. You best option is to reset your Google password and turn on two factor authentication.

6 replies

Mar 13, 2023 8:34 PM in response to KiltedTim

Don’t tell me I wasn’t hacked honey because when I looked at my activity, it literally says when they was watching what I was searching and tells me what camera is active which is my phone camera that they activated through Google something I guess it like Google cast or Google mirror or whatever they wanna call it I have screenshots of it but it won’t let me post it on here, so yes I have been honey

Mar 14, 2023 7:41 AM in response to MommiesBabys

Hi MommiesBabys,

iPhones are extremely secure and arguably one of the most secure devices on the market. Normally iPhone breaches are state sponsored teams. If you're seeing several of your accounts being breached it would suggest someone has gotten access to your passwords. I've seen cases where people have used the same password for several accounts meaning an attacker can breach several accounts with the same credentials. My advice would be to start changing passwords on your accounts, makes the passwords different and strong. Enable two factor authentication where possible. A password manager is a great tool to help you manage your passwords. Apple's built in key chain app is pretty good. There are other options out there like BitWarden. This article may be helpful I finding a password manager. https://www.howtogeek.com/780233/best-password-manager/

I need help getting a hacker out of my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.