Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

Hi, I have been experiencing trouble trying to download any apps on App Store it just seems to be loading for long periods of time and never downloading the apps I have requested, is there a reason for this? What can I do?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 6:39 AM

It could well be an issue of poor connectivity. Do you have a strong wi-fi signal?

If your iPhone or iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network, or if you have related connectivity issues, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try disabling it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 6:39 AM in response to shakerarose26

It could well be an issue of poor connectivity. Do you have a strong wi-fi signal?

If your iPhone or iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network, or if you have related connectivity issues, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try disabling it.

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.