Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked phone

my passcode was changed on my phone and now I’m locked out of it it’s not letting me restore it from computer either

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 7:31 AM

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Read this support article about what to do if you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, --> If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 7:31 AM in response to William_santo

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Read this support article about what to do if you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, --> If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Locked phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.