Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 14 pro - where are time-lapse and night-mode options ?

Hello,

I just bought an iphone 14 pro yesterday, my selection based on my need to use night mode time-lapse and time-lapse with video stabilization. However, these options are not there when using the camera. I have changed to front and back camera, and they just do not exist. I went to camera settings to see if they needed to be activated, but there is nothing I can do. I went back and searched the specifications of this phone and they are clearly described as being present. Can you please explain what is going on ?

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 4:23 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2023 4:25 AM in response to Soniecita

To access the time-lapse mode, open the Camera app and swipe left until you see the "Time-Lapse" option. Tap on it to select it, and then tap the red button to start recording. You can adjust the speed of the time-lapse by dragging the slider left or right.

To use Night mode, simply point your camera at the subject you want to photograph in low light conditions. If Night mode is available, a yellow moon icon will appear in the top left corner of the Camera app. Night mode will automatically activate and adjust the exposure time to capture more light, resulting in a brighter and clearer photo. If you want to turn off Night mode, simply tap on the moon icon to disable it.

If you're still having trouble finding these options, you may want to try resetting your iPhone's settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This will not erase any of your data, but it will reset all of your settings to their default values.

I hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any other questions.

iphone 14 pro - where are time-lapse and night-mode options ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.