Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I copy only sent email over to my new computer?

I have multiple email addresses/folders. After migrating, I want to copy only one sent folder over to my new Mac (because I used the old Mac for 2 months after the original migration). Can I update just that one folder?

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 10:58 AM

upbyseven wrote:

I have multiple email addresses/folders. After migrating, I want to copy only one sent folder over to my new Mac (because I used the old Mac for 2 months after the original migration). Can I update just that one folder?

POP or IMAP(?)

Favorites—

IMAP accounts are sync'd across devices...

On My Mac—

“On My Mac" is just that, local folders you created and moved mail into. So no loss.

you can export.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 10:58 AM in response to upbyseven

upbyseven wrote:

POP or IMAP(?)

Favorites—

IMAP accounts are sync'd across devices...

On My Mac—

“On My Mac" is just that, local folders you created and moved mail into. So no loss.

you can export.

can I copy only sent email over to my new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.