Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore phishing text message.

An FYI to Apple folk. Today, March 14, 2023 I received the following phishing text message:

"Your Order at AppStore Processed. Amount:619.78 USD. GAME ID: **** Order ID: ****. If Haven't Place This Order Call Support Immediately ****..-OptOut Send OFFNOW"

As I haven't made any such purchase, and text very suspicious I haven't responded in anyway. Just want to report that scammers still at work.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 11:49 AM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2023 1:39 PM in response to HealrGrl

Hi there HealrGrl,

To report phishing text messages, you can follow these steps:

* To report a suspicious SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, take a screenshot of the message and email the screenshot to reportphishing@apple.com.

If you're receiving an iMessage with this type of content, you can report it with these steps:

* To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through Messages, tap Report Junk under the message. You can also block unwanted messages and calls.

Have a look at this link for more information: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Take care.

AppStore phishing text message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.