Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix my iPhone 11 stuck in a constant bootloop?

how do i fix my iphone 11 suffering from a constant bootloop?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 2:44 PM

Hello bray0716,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with your iPhone 11 being in a boot loop. Try the steps here to see if they resolve the issue: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

"If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts or shuts down, or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear, learn what to do.

Check your software

Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and that your apps are up to date. If the issue continues after updating your software and apps, check your hardware.

Check your hardware

On an iPhone 6 or later, check your battery health under Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

If your battery doesn't need service, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch continues to frequently restart or turn off, contact Apple Support."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 2:44 PM in response to bray0716

Hello bray0716,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with your iPhone 11 being in a boot loop. Try the steps here to see if they resolve the issue: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

"If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts or shuts down, or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear, learn what to do.

Check your software

Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and that your apps are up to date. If the issue continues after updating your software and apps, check your hardware.

Check your hardware

On an iPhone 6 or later, check your battery health under Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

If your battery doesn't need service, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch continues to frequently restart or turn off, contact Apple Support."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

How to fix my iPhone 11 stuck in a constant bootloop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.