You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to customize controls for Left and Right AirPods

In the AirPod settings menu, the option to customize the left and right earbud force control functions is not there. I would like to change triple press to turn volume up, but I can not because the option to do so is not there. Please help! These pictures show all the available settings I have. I have already reset my earbuds twice.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods (3rd generation)

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 6:48 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 15, 2023 3:36 PM in response to SeanT852

Hello SeanT852,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with locating settings for your AirPods. If these are AirPods Pro, follow these steps to see if they resolve the issue: Change settings for AirPods Pro (all generations) - Apple Support

If they are AirPods, follow these to see if they resolve the issue: Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Unable to customize controls for Left and Right AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.