Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications for imessage

Im not getting any notification banners or sounds absolutely nothing telling me i have received a text. I have shut my phone off, toggled notifs off and on and checked each message to see if i just had notifications off and none of the above helped at all i dont know what to do im stressing out

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 9:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 10:42 PM

Have you enabled Scheduled Summary?

Settings > Notifications > [Select the App that you are having trouble receiving immediate notifications]

See the pic below for a few examples. Please select immediate delivery.

Go to Settings and tap Notifications. Select an app under Notification Style. Under Alerts, choose the alert style that you want. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose when you want the notifications delivered — immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 10:42 PM in response to sprout33

Have you enabled Scheduled Summary?

Settings > Notifications > [Select the App that you are having trouble receiving immediate notifications]

See the pic below for a few examples. Please select immediate delivery.

Go to Settings and tap Notifications. Select an app under Notification Style. Under Alerts, choose the alert style that you want. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose when you want the notifications delivered — immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Notifications for imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.