Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync again my notes on my Mac?

Today notes in my Mac stopped to work but they are properly working in the MacBook Air, IPhone and IPhone. I have made all what theory says (check iCloud, restarting, praying, etc) but they are not shown in the App again. Or not all of them. Have appeared some very old notes from a period of two weeks maybe but not my current notes. Apparently they still exist because I can see them in my other devises and in icloud.com but I need my notes in my main computer.

What could be the problem?

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 10:01 AM

Your Mac should be upgraded to latest version Upgrade to macOS Ventura – Official Apple Support , also the notes application should be turned as on Keep your notes up to date and share them with iCloud - Apple Support

Because your notes are in the cloud, changes you make on one device—like creating a new note, deleting a note, or editing the text—automatically appear on all your devices. You see the most up-to-date version of your notes, no matter where you access them.

Set up iCloud for Notes on all your devices - Apple Support

Note: Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on each device. If you have devices where you’re not signed in with your Apple ID or that have the Notes feature turned off, you won’t be able to access your iCloud notes on those devices.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 10:01 AM in response to vate01

Your Mac should be upgraded to latest version Upgrade to macOS Ventura – Official Apple Support , also the notes application should be turned as on Keep your notes up to date and share them with iCloud - Apple Support

Because your notes are in the cloud, changes you make on one device—like creating a new note, deleting a note, or editing the text—automatically appear on all your devices. You see the most up-to-date version of your notes, no matter where you access them.

Set up iCloud for Notes on all your devices - Apple Support

Note: Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on each device. If you have devices where you’re not signed in with your Apple ID or that have the Notes feature turned off, you won’t be able to access your iCloud notes on those devices.

How do I sync again my notes on my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.