Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing saved contacts

How do I share a saved contact with the last caller, if that caller is not in my contacts ? I am currently writing the last callers number down on paper, and then going to the Saved contact, and then share contact with the number I have written down. There must be a better way?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 12:59 PM

Andrewk4 Said:

"Sharing saved contacts: When I share a vcf card, I can only choose from email, messages or airdrop. So I still need to write down the number of the person that I am sending it to, and manually enter it. I need a way to access the ‘recent calls’ log in telephone.

———-

As of this post, this is not an option.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 12:59 PM in response to Andrewk4

Andrewk4 Said:

"Sharing saved contacts: When I share a vcf card, I can only choose from email, messages or airdrop. So I still need to write down the number of the person that I am sending it to, and manually enter it. I need a way to access the ‘recent calls’ log in telephone.

———-

As of this post, this is not an option.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Mar 15, 2023 8:14 PM in response to Andrewk4

Andrewk4 Said:

"Sharing saved contacts: How do I share a saved contact with the last caller, if that caller is not in my contacts ? I am currently writing the last callers number down on paper, and then going to the Saved contact, and then share contact with the number I have written down. There must be a better way?"

-------

Obtaining Contact Info:

Take a screenshot of the info to get the data. Then, open the screenshot of the image in the Photos app. From there, select the text in the image. Next, copy the text. Finally, past the text where it should be. See here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Sharing saved contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.