Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mavericks download link

Hi everyone I have a mid 2013 MacBook Air and I want to install OS X Mavericks but I can’t find mavericks in the Mac App Store, I searched everywhere in Mac App Store but I can’t find mavericks installer in the Mac App Store,

When I tried a link to download mavericks from app store it says App not available in your country or region

Anyone can give me Mavericks download link??

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 10:08 AM

I cannot give you the link directly, but archive.org is your friend :) good luck

5 replies

Mar 25, 2023 6:49 PM in response to piya8839

Sorry about that....for some reason I saw "Pro" instead of "Air"...no idea why. The 2013 Air did ship with macOS 10.8 Mountain Lion. If you previously "purchased" Mavericks, then check the App Store previous purchases...I'm not sure older versions of macOS are still available as "Previous Purchases". Apple does make this extremely overly complicated.

If you cannot find Mavericks under "Previously Purchased" in the App Store, then you will either need to stay with macOS 10.8, or upgrade to 10.10 for the closest match to 10.9. FYI, your laptop is capable of running up to macOS 11.x Big Sur.

Mar 25, 2023 2:02 PM in response to piya8839

Did you ever install macOS 10.12.6+ on this laptop? If so, then you can access the macOS 10.9 online installer by using Internet Recovery Mode using Command + Option + Shift + R since this laptop should have shipped with macOS 10.9.

What is wrong with using macOS 10.10 or 10.11 instead? I don't think 10.10 changed very much from 10.9 and would expect most older apps to be compatible with 10.10 as well.

How to download macOS - Apple Support

Create a bootable installer for macOS - Apple Support

Mar 25, 2023 5:02 PM in response to HWTech

I have a 2013 MacBook Air and I installed the latest version of macOS and I hold shift option command r to go to internet recovery mode and I can only access OS X Mountain Lion online installer from internet recovery as the MacBook Air i have is shipped with mountain lion 10.8 I can’t go to mavericks internet recovery mode

Mavericks download link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.